Some medical practices are always going to be more profitable than others. Factors such as geography, staffing levels, and specialization type all play a role. However, given that profits are reduced by as much as 24 percent whenever billing and collections are done in house, leaving these responsibilities to an expert has the potential to benefit everyone. With RevExp, your practice can begin seeing these kinds of benefits right away by outsourcing your billing responsibilities to us.
At RevExp, our goal is simple: to help physicians and hospitals optimize their revenues, compliance, operating efficiencies and profitability so they can concentrate on providing the highest levels of care to their patients. Whether you are a hospital, physician billing company or a physician practice, our team of highly skilled billing and collections professionals will accelerate your organization’s progress by reducing the cost to collect, improve net collections, and apply technology to reduce effort.
The following suite of medical billing services is ample proof of our commitment to comprehensive, resulted oriented, cost optimizing and revenue-maximizing endeavors
Please see below a list of services we offer:
- Superbill imaging
- Fee schedule review and analysis
- Medical coding (CPT, ICD and HCPCS)
- Eligibility & benefit verification
- Authorization request & tracking
- Patient demographics entry
- Charge entry – all specialties
- Electronic & paper claims submission
- Posting of insurance and patient payments
- Account receivables management
- Extensive insurance followup
- Regular patient follow up
- Secondary insurance billing
- Patient statement processing and mailing
- Denial review and management
- Appeal of all denied or low paid claims
- Old account receivables recovery
- Assistance with provider enrollment
- Provider/payor contract review
- Credentialing services
- Medical records review
- Customized management reports
Regardless of the size of your practice, from solo practitioner to large multi-specialty physician group or outpatient facility, we have the expertise and resources to increase your cash flow, reduce your operating expenses, and improve the level of your patient satisfaction by freeing up office staff to perform more critical patient care duties.
If you’re looking to outsource your medical billing, you’ll find that the right company can help you greatly improve your practice’s overall productivity. All of our services are designed to make practices run more efficiently, reduce costs and increase collections. Give us a try and we’ll prove to you we can make a difference.